This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We are Tranex Telecommunications LTD based in Rothwell Northamptonshire and are not just an online order company, we also have a showroom where you can come and view and or purchase any of our products and get advice from any of our expert sales team. We have been trading from the same premises for over 30 years.
None of our customers has ever reported fraudulent use of their credit or debit cards as a result of shopping at tranex.co.uk. The security of our site is very important to us. All transactions on this website are done on an SSL (secure socket layer) system using 128 bit encryption.
All orders received before 4pm will be dispatched the same day (providing we have the items in stock).
UK Next working day means that all orders received before 4pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next working day before 5.30pm, any orders received before 4pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Any orders received over the weekend will be delivered the following Tuesday.
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland orders will be sent out same day (providing order is placed before 4pm) and should be delivered within minimum of 48 hours.
International. Depending on the size and weight, we are able to ship certain items overseas. Shipping costs are available upon request.
If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. TRANEX therefore, advise each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
Your Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel your order in writing within 8 days of receipt. Your refund will be made within 30 days of written cancellation. Goods should be returned to us at your expense, we reserve the right to make a deduction from any refund to allow for the cost of collecting the goods.
We must be notified of any fault within 7 days of receipt of the goods. If the customer rejects the faulty goods within 7 days then a full refund will be given, providing the goods are returned complete, in all original packaging and in a re-sellable condition.
After 7 days of receiving the goods they may be returned to us if found to be faulty. We will repair or replace any faulty goods at our discretion. If the fault is not found to be warranty then the customer must pay all handling/postage charges and any other charges for repairs that may be needed.
All goods are covered by a 12 months warranty unless specifically stated otherwise.
Warranty provided is entirely separate and distinct from your statutory rights.
Warranty Void if:
- The label or serial number is defaced or removed from the unit.
- The product shows signs of damage in any way.
- The product has been misused, damaged, modified or altered since the date of purchase.
- There is evidence of tampering with the product.
- There is evidence that the product has not been used in a proper manner during installation or use.
- The product shows signs of excessive wear and tear.
Tranex Telecommunications LTD endeavors to provide the best service at all times to their customers however if you do wish to make a complaint you may e-mail us on email@example.com or write to us at; Tranex Telecommunications LTD, 29 High Street, Rothwell, Northamptonshire NN14 6AD. We will respond to any complaints within 5 working days.